Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Accountants are cool...


There was a time when we made fun of accountants. Boring, number crunching guys and girls in glasses... Not anymore it seems...

Introducing Meri Amber who loves accountancy and her album LOVE$ACCY .


Tracks include KPMG Audit Team, Smooth Calculator,Mark to Market and many more!


Lyrics ~ KPMG Audit Team
Oh won’t you please,
Please employ me KPMG,
you’re my dream
Oh won’t you please,
Please give me a call

I follow your KPMG twitter feed
I’ve got your logo as the background on my screen
It’s like you know me cause your marketing
It speaks right to me- your blue colour scheme....

oh yea!

1 comment:

Constance said...

I need my accountant - he makes sure my taxes get done properly each year!