Forlorn.of.thee (fa'lo:n ŭv thē), p, my only strength and stay,forlorn of thee, whither shall I betake me, where subsist?
Paradise Lost by John Milton
.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hills Hoist to take on the US

(Left: Lift-O-Matic Laundry Dryer - Right: Hills Hoist Model 450)

The South Australian company that manufactures the iconic clothes line has found a niche among American consumers concerned about global warming and high cost of energy, says Hills home hardware eco-products manager Barry Sharpe. Read more from the Heraldsun

But will they call it a Hills Hoist? Not likely. A new name is needed... how about a Lift-O-Matic Laundry Dryer. Guaranteed to sell by the thousands :)

Buy a a Lift-O-Matic Laundry Dryer from the Vermont Country Store only $179.95

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to read the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.